[TechAssist] Re: RCA model # F32683SB, CTC197CE2,dead, relay clicks.

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:49:01 -0600

I was only collecting data on units that tested "good" per the ringing
testers.  I did not attempt to record resistance measurements.  I was trying
to find out how many "rings" these things needed for the go/no-go test to be
meaningful.  I also did not record data on units that rang "bad".

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310