[TechAssist] Re: RCA PTK195M2T tube isolation

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:09:39 -0500

Jim:   I swapped the CRT board when it came in the first time, still the
same,   I did the shock treatment, ( didn't mention it because I got reamed
the last time I mentioned it on Sony's !!)   and it   worked for several
weeks, came back and he told me to keep it when I mentioned the price of a
new tube..   so I'm bettin on the HK short.   but never did one on a ptv,
and not sure...  but sounds like no one here has done it either,  I'll keep
you informed but since I own it,,, I may push it aside and hope for a good
deal on a new one.  hate to sell one thats half assed.
Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237
5208  cr.3385
Independence Ks. 67301