[TechAssist] Re: Proscan CTC 169bg5 shut down

  • From: "Tomlee" <t8872695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:54:31 -0800

To JBC, Perry,Phil Bader, Phillip Hull, Guys William.
I am just too happy to tell you friends that  I cut the high input to High
voltage block . Then the set turn on. I do not know the block is bad or
further short . onething is I take off crt board to test. One moer thing
that I learn is it shut down before the high voltage is on .It is harder
than the other brand of tv ,Usually the sound of high voltage on then shut
down .anyway this is the second proscan I work .I will post the outcome of
my work on this forum.
Dang TVCR