[TechAssist] Proscan CTC 169bg5 shut down

  • From: "Tomlee" <t8872695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:31:21 -0800

Hello fellow tech.
I am working with ctc 169bg5. with the help with other techs Perry, JBC.I
force to turn on the tv by apply 5v at base of
Q4306. But the tv show a sign of on and off  cycle. I do not hear the sound
of high  voltage . I use the sencore to ring the
flyback by one end of probe to the B+ and the other end to colector of HOT
as sencore manual direction. But Get zero
ring .If I remove cr402 and L803 I will get maximum 30 rings.(The HOT
colector connect to ground by 2 diode CR 401 and cr402  ). I means If The
HOT collector connect to ground or connect to pincustion circuit(through
L803) It will make zero ring on flyback test.Does this means somthing wrong
at pincushion ckt or B+ to ground ckt . I measure no short to B+. .
May be it is only short to horizontal frequency?.Any Ideas from experince
tech is appriciated.I spend too much time for this .
Dang TVCR

SUBJECT field to the address above.