[TechAssist] Re: Philips model# 25ps72c part number for tuner

  • From: "Satguy" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:11:29 -0700

Oh No you got Al MAD, but I agree with you Al we all help each other here
and if someone thinks that we are taking business from the big companies
then maybe they should go to work for the big companies. I for one enjoy
being my own boss and in the area I live in there are NO authorized repair
centers with in 50 miles of me except one guy who has RCA. I for one am
truly grateful for the help I get here.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701