[TechAssist] Re: Philips model# 25ps72c part number for tuner

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:38:18 -0500

I may be misreading the "pres" email, but with logic such as this, why
would you even waste your time with a Membership to TechAssist.
        My Manual Library is available to any Technician on the list.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx