[TechAssist] Re: Philips model# 25ps72c part number for tuner

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:29:33 -0500

"I dont think my enemy is another shop, but cheap imports."
Boy, that could sure win the "Understatement of the Year" award!

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"