[TechAssist] Re: PTK169 - Pic flashing on/off

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 15:26:21 -0500

Well, the anode leads are the most common.  However, on some variations of
this chassis there is a white ground wird that runs from the splitter to the
main board.  That is critical for the completion of the heater circuit.  I
have found bad connections in the connector at the splitter.  You can
replace the connector or solder it directly.

The symptom is going to be more of an intermittant picture than that of a
flashing picture, and I don't think there would be a clicking sound with
that.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr