[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS-60703

  • From: "majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:32:55 -0700 (PDT)

No because the sig bd is eaten up and is unavailable.You can ck for stby
voltages @ uproc and turn on and ck for the +5VDC turn-on-high fm proc.Also PTS
has no spares and doesn't want to spend a lot of time on these
Pete
Mehdi Tafaghodi <mehdi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone

customer complain on this mitsubishi vs-60703 was that tv used to stay
on all the time and could not turn it off and now it is dead . I first
suspected power botton on control board or relay stock.Both checked
ok. Then I saw a leak on the board under left picture tube ( when
looking from back . Now customer wants to fix this tv even if it needs
new picture tube. Should I go ahead and order the picture tube ? Any
comments ?

Mehdi
Nova Service Center
7531 Lindbergh Dr.