[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS-60703

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:54:16 -0600

Mehdi,
Sounds to me like you need to clean the coolant from the contaminated ckt.
board, and repair the leak in the coolant chamber of the CRT. I wouldn't buy
a new tube, for just a coolant leak.

At least fix the TV so it works in a normal fashion, and then evaluate the
picture tubes after that. Also if this set is over 10 years old, it will be
loaded with at least 50 bad e-caps.

IMO.
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx