[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS6015R

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 07:23:04 -0500

My first thought is.....if 130v is there, and the HV shutdown circuit isn't
triggered....then I would suspect the video jungle's supply -No pix, bad
vert/horiz......one failure, many symptoms.

I have the schematics too, but they are at the shop.

Leonard is right about the caps, I had one of these with intermittant video,
and changed a handful of caps in the video circuit. It didn't fix it, as the
S-video switch was flaky, but it did improve the picture quality.

Like you care about that, right? Just throwin' a few at you.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815