[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS6015R

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 22:15:10 -0500

Paul,
From Tech Repair CD;
MITSUBISHI  \VS6015R\Intermittent Shutdown\\\\Check Pin 5 Of Ic502 For 22.5vdc.
If Low Check For Leaky
D513. Pcb-Main Part #264p244030\Check For 20.7vdc At Base Of Q503. If High
Check For Leaky D511* D512 Off
Pin 13 Of Flyback* If They Read Good Replace Flyback T503.   Pcb-Main   Part
#T503 - 334p161030\Suspect
Failure Of L911.  Located On Pcb-Power At T902 Primary. Pt#411p001040\May Occur
Only At Turn On*Check
C4003 (1uf 35v Tant) On Pin 6 Of Ic401 On The Main-Pcb\\\\\

MITSUBISHI  \VS6015R\Powers Up & Goes Into Shutdown        \\\\Kit P/N Ic401
Includes Ic401 La7838
Ecg7039* C920 181p187040 10/100 (Install On Foil Side Away From Heat)*\And
D4000 264p464050 Eqa02-10u Or
Rd11eb1 Ecg5020a 11v 0.5w Zener. Prevents Ic401 Repeat Failure\\\\\\\

MITSUBISHI  \VS6015R\Shutdown\\\\-16v Supply Measures Low.  Suspect Shorted
D959 (264p102040) On
Pcb-Power At Connector 'Pc' And C881 (10uf  35v Tan) On Pcb-Conv    At -12v
Regulator Ic812\Missing 9v At
Ic209 Pin 2.  Suspect Defective 9v Regulator Ic707. Located On Pcb-Signal. Pt#
266p931010\Check For A
Leaky Or Shorted Q504 Located On Pin 7 Of Ic502. Pt#260p560040\\\\\\

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113