[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS6015R

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:12:56 -0500

Is the mirror out of position?

This is a V10 chassis.  Expect a couple of dozen bad caps and check the ones
at the back of the board between the FBT and IC502 in particular if you have
a shutdown problem.  I have one on the bench right now if you need some
comparison measurements, but we are going through all the caps before doing
any troubleshooting.  Too may wierd problems on these are due to electrolyte
or bad caps.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL