[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS6015R

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:22:05 -0500

Well here's another possibility......it may not apply to your design,
but.....I found on a VZ2 chassis that the 10V supply on the Vert IC actually
comes from the +12V regulator on the convergence board. It may be the cause
for shutdown of the picture, while the main smps looks/runs good. Also, the
same supply operates the PINCUSHION AND WIDTH IC's. I've had both those IC's
go bad too. Once again the schematics are at the shop, so I'm a little
blind....

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815