[TechAssist] Mitsubishi VS6015R

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:20:30 -0800 (PST)

This shuts down after 10 to 20 min. Will not start again till it sets for an
hour or so. It is shrunk vertically top and bottom  with a bow top and bottom.
It is pulled in on the sides slightly, with a slight bow. Horiz width adj.does
not have enough to fill it on the sides. I have replaced the vertical I/C, caps
except the tant.caps and zener diode on pin 1 of I/C. Have replaced too many
other  caps to mention. The power supply voltages are all there. Can not find
anything over heating. Have been through the convergence circuit and replaced
several bad caps. Have replaced the video output transistor on all the picture
tube boards.Have replaced the HOT. The sound is normal. It gives no symptom
before shut down. Don't know where else to look.       Paul

Paul ,B
                                     Central TV&Video

Grover Beach Ca.