[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV56WP30 procedure to remove back panel?

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:43:59 -0500

If you don't have any objection I'd like to post this on a few public
forums.  The attitude that this reflects toward consumers and independent
service technicians is a disgrace.  It is completely consistent with JVC and
its practices in the past.

There is no ASC closer than 90 miles from here, yet JVC has repeatedly
refused to provide any technical assistance to independents trying to
service their customers here.  Not only have they refused help, but they
have said that we have no business trying to service the sets.  From my
earliest days of dealing with JVC with the first VCRs, their attitude and
practices have been nothing short of offensive, both from the perspective of
a dealer and a servicer.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World
1261 NW 76 Blvd