[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV56WP30 procedure to remove back panel?

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:05:37 -0500

Don't you just love these designs? If you take a back off of a PTV you erase
the eprom. Wow, what will they think of next? How about shocking us when we
take the back off. Can you believe these Manufacturers and engineers? I bet
they are laughing everytime they think of us poor technicians and who cares
about what it will cost their customers for the repairs, heck, they got the
sale. It is not bad enough that you have to stand on your head and play a
cruel game of Twister everytime you work on these sets, now they think of
this. Too bad they are forcing us to charge their and our customers more for
their ignorance. Please NSA, go get these jobs.

Perry Bower,  EHEER - Electronic Home Entertainment Equipment Repairer
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com
Check out the Electronic Repair Screensaver We created. More Images to come!
To download these Collections you must first install the Eyetide Viewer:
http://www.eyetide.com/download/?s=O3OfmSLHXygGHCv1W6Gz3Bgjtq3DNNMNdcKsYSVGC
"We're Number One Where it Really Counts, With our Customers"
3850 Washington Road  Suite 4C
Augusta, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474