[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV56WP30 procedure to remove back panel?

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:08:27 -0600

We are a JVC ASC, though that may change in the next few months.  JVC
does not provide phone-tech assist unless you are in the customers home.
  And the times I have talked or emailed them (they take a couple of
days to return email) it has been about useless.

The service manual has a 2002 copy write.  I think you could still quote
it...

And I certainly have no objections, nor do I see how JVC could really
object to something they have in black and white.

There procedures are typically, do 1, 2, 3, but first...big help.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310