[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS3115R Vert. Problem

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:46:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi Larry
        The chassis per the manual is WM-A/B/C family. I have replaced several
bad 47@ 35V that were really bad, from wins tips that Jeff Stielau posted. I
was sure that was going to be the fix. Not so. Still has the roll. Seems like I
get mine and several others share of  stubborn dogs that refuses to be fixed.
The connector VP sounds like a proj TV. I do not see a VP on this model.
           Paul

Larry E <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Paul, you didn`t post chassis number so this is a shot in the dark, check
plug/
connector vp pins # 5 & 11 for 1 volt p/p Y signal, if signal is good at 5
but
low or distorted at pin 11 replace multiple bad caps (mine was C7001 47uf)
but had several others that had high esr, hope this helps, Larry E
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428