[TechAssist] Re: Ghost 2001 users?

  • From: "Richard Golden d.b.a. Golden Video Repair Center" <reldong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:14:47 -0800

Ghost clone primary to slave hd+

start,programs,Norton ghost boot disk wizard,
choose cd rom boot disk,choose drive A,do quick erase,
after close erase , then it will write to A, click finish.
Reboot leave in A,you will get error and fail while booting
that's ok, it will turn on cod drive also.when it
loads click OK, click local,disk, disk, pick source drive,
click ok,select destination,click ok,proceed with clone=yes wait depends on
size of hd,10 gig about 5 min
when finish click reset computer,take out floppy,done.
when reboots you will get scary error notice say changing
hd say yes .

Disk to CD ROM same to load, then click local to disk to
image,pick source,the pick file name to copy to =choose cd drive (use arrow
down find cd rw,)write to cd rom,
choose compress, choose write bootable,that should be all;