[TechAssist] Re: Ghost 2001 users?

  • From: "Clancy Harms" <dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 07:20:57 -0800

That was good!

Clancy Harms                       NESDA's  Region 7  Director
Dick's Radio & TV, Inc.
2319 West Clay St.               If it's broken...a real man can
St. Charles, MO. 63301           can break it even better !
(636)-724-5055
(636)-724-5531 fax
email:    dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx