[TechAssist] Re: Ghost 2001 users?

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:55:21 -0500

I didn't realize that you were going to transfer everything from one HD to
another, sounds like a good way to do it if you get it to work. I use
Laplink to do that by installing Laplink then clone directly from one drive
to another. Works well but only if you have Laplink of course.
Jim Myers
jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx