[TechAssist] Re: GENERAL QUESTION -- DUST SPECKS BETWEEN LENSES

  • From: "Bill S" <billans@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 22:43:11 -0800

Hi,
There is a product that is used for cleaning glasses and is supposed to keep
dust particles, steam and snow off.  I had got some at one of these boat
shows in a small container.  Kinda bluish white cream.  I was suprised at
how well it worked on laser heads.     My glasses get real smudgy and
cleaning with windex never really did all that great.  Using this stuff got
the glasses cleaned really well and very little dust occured.

Maybe this might work
My two bits minus three pennies

Bill S
New Life Video & Audio
May God richly Bless you and your families