[TechAssist] Re: GENERAL QUESTION -- DUST SPECKS BETWEEN LENSES

  • From: Edward Gaidies <teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 17:19:04 -0500

I believe Endust has a product called For Electronics, Used on Stereos, TV's
Turntable dustcovers, etc.
Although I wouldn't use this product directly on a Fresnel screen, spraying
some lightly on a cloth will eliminate dust.
But as an afterthought, make sure nothing was between the fresnel and
lenticular lens when it was installed.

-Ed-

From: Ed Gaidies
teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx