[TCUG] Re: Vibrating tactile plates

  • From: "Smith, Julian" <Julian.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:10:42 -0000

Graham,

You may be referring to the PRISMA TEKNIK units often found in Ireland.
These were expensive when I used to tender but very nice. Non UK approved at
that time but very well thought out with many options available.

Julian Smith

Traffic Signal Engineer
AmeyMouchel (Area 9)

Tel:             01905 683221