[TCUG] Re: Detection Problems at Pedestrian Crossings

  • From: "Tony Sharp" <Tony.Sharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:44:40 +0100

Peter and Chris are on to something here

Having recently had a sietag unit apart (hair brained idea about how we
could detect horses!!)there doesn't seem to be a lot to=20
them! (it's mostly mounting to attach to a bus) it shouldn't take much
work to cut a loop that (along with a push button demand) switches in an
alternative stage giving a longer fixed time to cross???

Anthony Sharp=20
Engineer (Traffic Signals)=20
Highways

South Gloucestershire Council=20
Broad lane, Yate BS37 7FY=20

Tel:    (01454) 86 3605=20
Fax:   (01454) 86 3757=20

Find out more about the work of the Highways Section at:
www.southglos.gov.uk/highways

=20

=20