[tcb] Re: update on progress

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 12:46:07 -0500

and i can hear your daughters response. man by the time noah is old enough to drive you should have that 58 lookin' real good. you have what, 12 years or so?

From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: update on progress
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:43:39 -0700 (PDT)

Naw, I don't think I'm old, its those danged grandkids
who keep tellin' me I am!
Speakin' o' which, they're comin' to see me tonight!
I promised the Road Dog to the oldest grandson when he
shows he's RESPONSIBLE enough to maintain and drive it
(he's eight right now), the 58 goes to the youngest
when HE's old & responsible enough!
They already love VW's!

=== message truncated ===