[tcb] Re: update on progress

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:09:32 -0500

fuckers gave me 3 left front uppers and 3 right front uppers. no rear and no lowers. so now brake work was done last night dammit.

From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: update on progress
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:39:30 -0700 (PDT)

Did Roy Rogers break the brakes? I used to buy from them back in the 70's...I'd drive all the way from Hot Springs for a part the I CALLED about, they SAID they had it, then, when I got there, Oh, we gotta ORDER it, come back in two weeks! They were cheaper than the VW dealership and gas was like a quarter a gallon back then, but it was a long drive to just have to turn around and head back empty handed!