[tcb] Re: update on progress

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:20:10 -0500

the one good thing about them and the only reason why i don't go somewhere else is they are 25 miles away (at the most) and i get the same discount as a friend of mine who is a vw repair guy and builder. $700 worth of parts only cost me like 450. so i can't really complain to much. just got to check my shit, which i didn't do the last time i was in there because i was in a hurry.

progress report for last night:

got the right rear brake done then the bottom dropped out of the cloud and i had to call it quits. oh well tonight will go a lot smoother. had to adjust the parking brake because it was engaged even when it was disengaged it was so tight. that was the big hassle last night. oh and again the pb blast prooved worthy of use. thanks andy for telling me about the "peanut butter blast."

From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: update on progress
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 01:14:39 +0000 GMT

Have you tried Buggy Warehouse here in San Antonio, or Wolfsburg West in CA? Both know what they are doing and both ship. You would need to organize your needs so you can be more effective, but at least you would get what you need.

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel