[tcb] Re: t@p pain and jeapordy

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:37:46 -0400

Correct me if I'm wrong, don't you have that wrong way round?  I thought
Vibrators had batteries not the other way round?

:-?

You're also supposed to have a ground strap from the transmission to the
frame horn as well... (that's a serious comment) Most people forget that
because that's where the real engine ground comes from, not from the battery
negative post.

w00t

--
My Email Moniker