[tcb] Re: t@p pain and jeapordy

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:07:02 -0500

You never answered Sammies question about year etc. On my stock 34 pic it
ran on the road great but same symptoms at stops. I would back the
adjustment screw out 2 1/2 turns, it would run good a little bit then back
again. I replaced the o ring on the adjustment screw and that settled it.
Another place to look is at anti-disel valve. If it comes unscrewed it will
die.