[tcb] Re: t@p pain and jeapordy

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 12:41:26 -0500

The o ring is only valid if you adjust the two screws out 2 1/2 turns as
Sammie said, it works good then a few miles later it is back to not ideling.
It is the o rings under the two screws that won't keep the screws adjusted
properly and can be bought at any good VW parts supplier.
The anti-diesel valve is a small canister with a neck that screws into the
left side of the carb. The other end of the canister has a wire that goes to
the hot side of the coil.When power is turned off the valve closes and stops
the carb from dieseling.