[tcb] Re: running hot

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 10:10:20 -0500

i found this on the internet to help with turning that drive around:

http://www.glenn-ring.com/010/

From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: running hot
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 10:03:58 -0500

motor has maybe 500 miles on it. and that is a huge maybe. probably closer to 300

From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 07:59:44 -0700 (PDT)

Also, how many miles on the new motor...gonna run
somewhat hot until it gets broken in...
Yep, gonna have to get me some of those 8 ply tires,
too!

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement