[tcb] Re: running hot

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 12:19:32 -0400

Ignorance is bliss!

-----Original Message-----
From: i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:06 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: running hot

exactly, i will never be able to get it off, which means i will never be able
to open my decklid, which means i will never know if there is anything wrong
with the bus, which means i can drive happily and not worry about that weird
thing i saw under the hood or my oil level or the temperature, i will just
assume it is all there because i can't open the decklid.

just kidding about the duct tape...i kknow that is a sigh of relief for some of
ya'll. although i did use it to patch a hole in the canvas. works great to.

i actually have some of that foam you are talking about i will try it tonight.
either that or special note for ya'll that like to "fix" things. half inch soft
rubber hose works great as a door seal. ;-)

All on demand. Always Free.