[tcb] Re: running hot

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 08:55:02 -0700 (PDT)

Don't use Duct tape, you will never get it off. stop by the hardware store and
get some sticky back foam used on doors and make a fake seal for it.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  it's there for the most
part. i don't, however, think the bottom peice is on
there. and i never thought about that before but that might be where some of
my heat is comming from. i will duct tape it shut and see how she runs. :D