[tcb] Re: running hot

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 08:13:11 -0700 (PDT)

The dizzy being 180 out will cause it to run hotter. what type of doghouse are
you running. If your running an offset cooler, did you get the cooler exhaust
thru the sheet metal or is it blowing ontop of the #3 cylinder tin?

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  also it seemed to of started
when i put the correct peice of tin on the rear
of the motor and put thehose that goes from the oil bath filter down to by
the heat exchanger. could hot air comming in from that hose cause it to run
hotter? like a detonation kinda thing?