[tcb] Re: generator

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:37:25 -0500

Have you considered getting yours rebuilt? I had Andrew get mine rebuilt. I have sence found a local place. I bet there is still a place somewhere around Austin that would rebuild it.

Sent from my iPod

On Mar 20, 2009, at 3:14 PM, ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It seems my generator has crapped out on me in my 67. I was hunting down parts and ran accross 2 generators one made by Bosch http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BOS-GR15X and the other made in China ($50 cheaper). I was planning to go Bosch, is it worth the extra fifty?

Thanks for the input. Hope you Friday weather is as beautiful as it is here.

Woodall, I need to come to H-town for some welding lessons. Keep up the good work!

Jeff (atx_bus)
66 So-42
67 sportsmobile camper