[tcb] Re: generator

  • From: ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:53:50 +0000

On my big trip I took a spare alternator and starter plus all the parts I
listed previously. Go to your favorite mart store and buy a little plastic box
(or two) about the size a shoe box. Keep filling it with parts until it is
full. Stash everything. under the back seat and it will be there when you need
it...and you are going to need it someday.

-Dan
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T