[tcb] Re: Timing

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 08:05:31 -0400

Gerald, It's HIGHLY unlikely because I'm having my own challenges getting my
bus ready for TP, but I might be able to loan you one Monday if this weekend
goes as planned. Hopefully you can get one from someone else though 'cause
everything for me is up in the air right now.

 From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 8:02 PM

 Cold compression

 2 -- 130 (something going on here)

 all the push rods are in the sockets. Rockers move in and out fine.

 Points have a little pitting but not horrible.

 On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:39:35 -0500