[tcb] Re: The Best LED Dash Lights, Finally

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 07:43:50 -0500

Naw ,we just like to keep things stired up.don't take anything personal on
here,unless it's good.
   Being a cheap ass I used carpet padding for sound deadening.I know it's bad
but works.
oleblue
          From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx <theresabuckner@xxxxxxx>
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 12:41 AM

           Hey Chuck      Looks like we need a list of thoes things that can
not be discussed here .      Lets see , now we have Poly ticks     Re- ligion
 now lite bulbs       terry

                  From: chuck <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Date: Saturday, April 9, 2011, 3:36 PM

                  It sure as hell isn't because they can increase mileage 2-3
mpg.I'm sure on a VW bus there are lots of other things that would make a
bigger mileage improvement.Driving a toaster isn't contusive to good mileage.
                  oleblue
                            From: chuck <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                            To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            Date: Saturday, April 9, 2011, 1:34 PM

                            2-3 mpg you are dreaming.
                            oleblue
                                From: chuck <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Finally
                                To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Saturday, April 9, 2011, 11:38 AM

                                   All of the bulbs in my Scirocco have been
replaced by LEDs except the head lamps..I can't believe that they will make any
difference in the fuel mileage.That sounds like sales talk to me.Increasing
your tire pressure by two or three psi will probably make more change in your
mileage.I have red LEDs for dash lights and I don't really like them that
much.Of course I haven't changed to white so they must not be to bad.
                                oleblue
Date: 04/09/11