[tcb] Re: The Best LED Dash Lights, Finally

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 10:38:31 -0500

   All of the bulbs in my Scirocco have been replaced by LEDs except the head
lamps.I can't believe that they will make any difference in the fuel
mileage.That sounds like sales talk to me.Increasing your tire pressure by two
or three psi will probably make more change in your mileage.I have red LEDs for
dash lights and I don't really like them that much.Of course I haven't changed
to white so they must not be to bad.
oleblue