[tcb] Re: The Best LED Dash Lights, Finally

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 12:34:33 -0500

2-3 mpg you are dreaming.
oleblue
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: kelly dosch
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2011 12:02 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: The Best LED Dash Lights, Finally

          Incandescent bulbs get too hot to touch. It has to take a substantial
amount of energy to create that heat and that's ultimately coming out of the
gas tank.
          Even if I only squeeze 2-3 more miles out of a gallon it's better for
the environment and a step in the right direction.
          Besides, if I ever forget to turn my lights off, the bus will still
start in the morning.
          P.S. Thanks for reminding me. I need to check my tires. 8^)