[tcb] Re: Shirt $ and other stuff

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:49:34 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 06:47:19 -0700 (PDT) Neil the VWDUDE
<nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> One question, though...What made you think I'd be late
> even b/4 we left Denis' house?

> I had cash in hand at that  time to pay for the
> shirts, had they arrived.

But I was pushing for people to NOT pay at Denis' house because it would
have been a pain to keep track of (see message from Denis Re: Fred <grin>).
And, cash in pocket doesn't stay there long for anyone I know so I figured
it would be gone by the time you got home.

> The only hold up was an unforeseeable foul up between
> the company I work for and the Worker's Comp Insurance

> Ya must be clairvoyant, dude!

You used "unforeseeable foul up" and "Worker's Comp Insurance" in one
sentence. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I supported my brother and his kids for *9 MONTHS* waiting for worker's
comp to issue checks for a BROKEN BACK. There was no "fixing" him with
therapy, he was applying for full disability from the government and it was
approved before WC cut his check. Of course, the government was the same
way. The disability got approved but had to go through 60000 reviews before
THEY would cut the first check. He died before his disability checks
started.

Gerald