[tcb] Re: Shirt $ and other stuff

  • From: Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 08:38:18 -0700 (PDT)

The 'late' Neil's Money Order is in the mail, here's
the info"
Delivery confirmation number is 0306 0320 0003 5194
6745
USPMO reciept # is 10142293757

The shoulder will get better...you can find all kinds
of PT exercises online that'll help
Not usin' it for a while is the best thang, but WHO
can do that!
Take 'er easy, bud...like I said, it'll get better!

--- "Gerald V. Livingston II"
<gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 06:47:19 -0700 (PDT) Neil the
> VWDUDE
> <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > One question, though...What made you think I'd be
> late
> > even b/4 we left Denis' house?
>
> > I had cash in hand at that  time to pay for the
> > shirts, had they arrived.
>
> But I was pushing for people to NOT pay at Denis'
> house because it would
> have been a pain to keep track of (see message from
> Denis Re: Fred <grin>).
> And, cash in pocket doesn't stay there long for
> anyone I know so I figured
> it would be gone by the time you got home.
>
> > The only hold up was an unforeseeable foul up
> between
> > the company I work for and the Worker's Comp
> Insurance
>
> > Ya must be clairvoyant, dude!
>
> You used "unforeseeable foul up" and "Worker's Comp
> Insurance" in one
> sentence. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
>
> I supported my brother and his kids for *9 MONTHS*
> waiting for worker's
> comp to issue checks for a BROKEN BACK. There was no
> "fixing" him with
> therapy, he was applying for full disability from
> the government and it was
> approved before WC cut his check. Of course, the
> government was the same
> way. The disability got approved but had to go
> through 60000 reviews before
> THEY would cut the first check. He died before his
> disability checks
> started.
>
> Gerald

Need a vacation? Get great deals