[tcb] Re: Shirt $ and other stuff

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:14:11 -0500

Better the "late" money order than the late Neil... :eek:

This all sounds like a bad mixup.  As they say s**t happens.

I'm on the phone with Verizon trying to straighten out my FIOS bill.
After three months they still can't get my billing and credits
correct.. .Ugh

"I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteys I see.
I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteys I see.
" - Garrett Morris SNL