[tcb] Rust Bullet

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:56:51 -0600

I don't have any heat in the garage where I work on the bus and the directions
say not to apply it below 50 degrees, and my parabolic heater, roaring all day
only brought the temp up to 51. So Saturday the temps here skyrocketed into the
sixties and it was warmer outside than in, so I moved the bus into the sun.
While it was completely still when I started spraying, immediately after I
began the wind picked up enough to blow around the thin plastic I was using to
mask.

But I got it done and it does look good and it dried by evening. Dan will have
the before and after pics.