[tcb] Re: Roof rack question

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:09:23 -0800 (PST)

Also ,watch out for the garage door opener thingie, at
one house the bar was leval , the next house was kinda
angled down .You guessed it ,I put the truck in the
middle of the garage and ripped that sucker right off
. I thought I had ripped the top of the truck open .

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.
H.B.B.