[tcb] Re: Roof rack question

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:35:32 -0800 (PST)

It's not easy.  2 person job and probably takes a good 30 minutes +

James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  So I am looking to keep this bus
stock height...how much of a PITA is it to remove, replace the rack?

I would only put it on for long drives to shows - so I could store it until
then I guess.

James

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I hear you on that.
One of the reasons I lowered my bus was so that I could pull in/out of
the garage with the rack on.
It just barely fits, and my bus is lowered 3.5 inches.