[tcb] Re: Prep for Classic?

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 22:21:12 -0400 (EDT)

 More than was applied on the ES trip   to be sure

From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx <theresabuckner@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 8:54 PM

 Paul      Remind everyone to tighten their balls & go

 Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 7:24 PM
 Trailer it. I do. It's OK if the
 alternative is not going.

 From: David Schwarze <dschwarze@xxxxxxxxxx>
 Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 17:29:40
 To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 I am registered for the classic but am on the fence about
 actually
 going.  A six hour drive in an unproven bus with two
 small children
 aboard makes me nervous.  Is anyone else leaving from
 Dallas on Friday
 noonish?

 My options:

 1.  Go with kids in the bus
 2.  Drive the bus, wife follows in the suburban with
 kids (wife won't
 like that idea)
 3.  Go in bus by myself
 4.  Load bus on trailer, tow to event to camp with
 kids (yeah, lame but
 better than #5)
 5.  Don't go, spend weekend working on bus

 Hmmm...

 -David

 On 4/3/2011 5:14 PM, atx wrote:
 > Bus should be ready.  It got defunkyfied this
 last week.  Not sure of when I'll be there.

 > Likely cruise down on Sat but not 100%.  How many
 TCBers are camping?