[tcb] Re: Prep for Classic?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 19:24:14 -0500

Trailer it. I do. It's OK if the alternative is not going.

From: David Schwarze <dschwarze@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 17:29:40
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am registered for the classic but am on the fence about actually
going.  A six hour drive in an unproven bus with two small children
aboard makes me nervous.  Is anyone else leaving from Dallas on Friday
noonish?

My options:

1.  Go with kids in the bus
2.  Drive the bus, wife follows in the suburban with kids (wife won't
like that idea)
3.  Go in bus by myself
4.  Load bus on trailer, tow to event to camp with kids (yeah, lame but
better than #5)
5.  Don't go, spend weekend working on bus

Hmmm...

-David